Finally finished Torch:
I was really sceptic about the new Khador plastic warjack kits. I’m no fan of plastic and the new design with the larger back didn’t agree with me either.
It took me about a year to finally sit down with the kit and assemble a jack. My first impression wasn’t very good. The plastic took a lot of work to clean up and get ready for assembly. But once I began assembling Torch my doubts evaporated. The plastic allows for so much more flexibility than the metal kits gave me. It was very easy to reposition the legs and get a slightly twisted torso.
I’m very happy with the end result. The jack looks much more dynamic than any of my metal ones. In addition to that in direct comparison the proportions of the new chassis are much better then the old one. The legs and feet are a bit larger and fit better.
One of the only things I didn’t like about the new plasic kit is the absence of a Khador symbol on the back of the jack, so I decided to add one.